So what qualifies the Skoda Yeti for the "Best Car in the World" status?
1. Roomier and more practical than a Mercedes Maybach
2. Faster than a Lamborghini 308 around Donington race track.
3. Tougher on the inside than English fire brigade
4. Can do a hill start without braking
5. Easier to get a tatoo done in one while off-roading as compared to a Range Rover
6. Cheaper than a Vauxall Astra
7. You can fit Sienna Miller in the glovebox
8. It's A/C doesn't sweat it in a burning building
9. Roman Abramovitch can land a 600 kg helicopter on top of it.
TG1601-2 by Veedubalmighty